Board of Directors
Ashland Community & Technical College is governed by a dedicated Board of Directors who work with the College’s president and leadership team to set goals for the College and determine its strategic direction.
The majority of Ashland Community & Technical College directors are appointed by the Governor of Kentucky for six-year terms. In addition, three members are elected by faculty, staff and students, respectively, to represent their constituents.
Current Board Members
- Alan Alley, Faculty Representative
- John F. Clark (Rick), Chair
- Benjamin Collier
- Amanda Collins
- Kathryn Davis, Vice-Chair
- Brooke Elswick-Robinson
- Tiffany Kiwabonga, Student Representative
- Robert Maher
- Ramona F. Salyer, Secretary
- Chrisha Spears, Staff Representative