Graduation Application Deadline
Spring 2019: March 11, 2019
Summer 2019: June 24, 2019
Fall 2019: October 14, 2019
Eligibility for Graduation
To be eligible for graduation the student must:
- Complete all coursework requirements by the time of graduation
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0
- Apply for Graduation before the deadline in the semester during which they intend
- Applying after the deadline may prohibit your name from appearing in the official graduation ceremony program in May.
How to apply for graduation
- Complete the Online Exit Survey (Print and sign the last page)
- Print and fill out the Graduation Application and Graduation Verification Form
- Print and fill out the Exit Information Form
- For Associate in Arts/Science degree students: Complete the first three steps and submit the completed documents to the Welcome Center at College or Technology Drive.
- For Associate of Applied Science degree OR diploma OR certificate students: Schedule a program review with your advisor and/or your program coordinator. Bring the Graduation Application and Verification Form, as well as, Exit Survey confirmation page and Exit Information Form to this meeting.
- Review the Financial Aid Information.
Printed credentials are not typically ready until approximately eight weeks after graduation. A message will be posted on our social media sites when they are available.
Job Placement Information
We wish all of our graduates the best of luck in the future and encourage them to visit our career center online.