Need an official transcript of your academic work from Ashland Community and Technical
College? It’s easy to get one—and we’re here to help.
A transcript is the complete record of your academic work at KCTCS, including your
classes, your grades, and any credentials earned. You’ll need an official transcript
to transfer to another college or university, and you might need one if you’re applying
for a job.
How to Order Your Transcript
- Online (Preferred Method): Place your order online through the National Student Clearinghouse. This is the fastest way to get your transcript delivered, and you can choose your
delivery method. There is a charge associated with ordering your transcript online, and the total cost
- Complete a paper Transcript Request Form and return it to the Admissions office at College or Technology Drive. Costs associated
with this method are located on the form.
- No transcript will be sent to any person or organization without the written consent
of the individual student.
- Transcripts from high school or other colleges will not be duplicated. You must contact
that institution directly for transcripts.
- You may fax your Transcript Request Form to 606-326-2192 along with a Credit Card Number.
- Partial transcripts are not issued. Transcripts show all work completed at any KCTCS
- If you choose the option "hold for current semester grades," please allow 2 weeks
after the end of the term for processing or 3 weeks for degree statements.
- All transcripts delivered directly to the student will indicate ISSUED TO STUDENT.
Some institutions view a transcript "issued to student" as unofficial and may not
be accepted as official. Check with the institution and/or employer first.
- ACTC cannot process a transcript request for any student who owes KCTCS money or college