Lab Use Policy
- Use of equipment for academic purposes always takes precedence over any other use.
- Adults must accompany children under 14 years of age.
- No food or drinks at the workstation.
- Do to not attempt to alter software configurations, modify, abuse or destroy the computer system in any way.
- You may not use the use workstation to transmit offensive or harassing messages.
- Equipment must not be used for commercial or for-profit purposes.
If you have any questions, please call (606) 326-2182 or (606) 326-2206. Outside the ACTC calling area, please dial 1-800-928-4256 ext. 2182 or 2206. Ashland Community & Technical College is committed to a policy of providing educational opportunities to all qualified students regardless of economic or social status and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, beliefs, age, national origin, or physical or mental disability.