Kentucky Nurse Aide Testing Information
Per the State of Kentucky guidelines, "An individual who is not employed as a nurse aide shall have one (1) year from the completion of a nurse aide training or fundamentals of nursing course to successfully complete the competency evaluation exam." Therefore, if your training completion date is over one (1) year, you will be required to repeat the training to become eligible to take the exam.
- You will not be able to register for the Nurse Aide Exam if you have not paid for your nurse aide class in full.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to take the KY Nurse Aide Test?
TESTING FEES (INCREASE EFFECTIVE 8/1/2020):
- Both (Skills and Written) - $115.00
- Written only - $40.00
- Skills only - $75.00
- What Types of Payment Are Accepted?
**Cash or card payments only in person on campus before exam (or morning of) date. No Checks accepted for testing fees**
- What if my employer or another agency is paying for the exam?
If a third party is paying for your exam, you MUST SUBMIT A THIRD PARTY LETTER by email or fax to Robin Harris at
- Email: Robin.Harris@kctcs.edu
- Fax: (606) 722-0200