Workforce Solutions offers a variety of short-term certificate training programs at our campuses. Training programs vary in duration depending on the days and times scheduled. The following short term training programs are currently offered:
- Kentucky Medication Aide (KMA) - College Drive - This program is offered twice a year, once in the Spring and once in the Fall.
- State Registered Nurse Aide (SRNA) Two Locations: Technology Drive - Room 114 - Entrance A and Roberts Drive - Room 519
- Phlebotomy - Technology Drive - Room 108B - Entrance A
- Ed2Go - A wide variety of highly interactive online courses.
- Legal Services - Online legal certificate courses including: Paralegal, Legal Secretary, Legal Investigation, and more.
For more information on KMA, SRNA, or Phlebotomy, contact:Robin Harris
Manager of Assessment/Testing & Short-Term Health Program Coordinator
For more information on Ed2Go or Legal Services, contact:Chrisha Spears
Workforce Solutions Specialist
We also administer the State Registered Nurse Aide (SRNA) Certification Exam on the Roberts Drive Campus in Room 510. Contact Robin Harris at 606-326-2252 or firstname.lastname@example.org with "testing" in the subject line for all SRNA testing information and questions.