Workforce Solutions offers a variety of short-term certificate training programs at our campuses. Training programs vary in duration depending on the days and times scheduled.
- CDL (TRU 100) - Truck Driving/Commercial Driver's License
- Nurse Aide/SRNA Classes (NAA 100)
- Advanced Nursing Assistant (NAA 115)
- Kentucky Medication Aide (KMA 100)
- Phlebotomy (PHB 152/PHB 170)
To request an upcoming schedule or other information on any of these programs, please contact AS_Workforce@kctcs.edu.
For more information on KMA or SRNA, contact
For more information on ECG or Phlebotomy, contact:Sonya Riggs Sonya.Riggs@kctcs.edu
For more information on CDL or Lineman, contact:Chris Boggs christopher.Boggs@kctcs.edu 606-326-2482