Workforce Solutions offers a variety of short-term certificate training programs at our campuses. Training programs vary in duration depending on the days and times scheduled. The following short term training programs are currently offered:
- Kentucky Medication Aide (KMA)
- State Registered Nurse Aide (SRNA) Two Locations: Technology Drive and Roberts Drive
- Phlebotomy - Two Locations: Technology Drive and Roberts Drive
- Ed2Go - A wide variety of highly interactive online courses.
- Legal Services - Online legal certificate courses including: Paralegal, Legal Secretary, Legal Investigation, and more.
For more information on KMA, SRNA, or Phlebotomy, contact:Robin Harris
Manager of Assessment/Testing & Short-Term Health Program Coordinator
For more information on Ed2Go or Legal Services, contact:Workforce Solutions
We also administer the State Registered Nurse Aide (SRNA) Certification Exam on the Roberts Drive Campus. Contact Robin Harris at 606-326-2252 or email@example.com with "testing" in the subject line for all SRNA testing information and questions.