As a dual credit student, you have access to the same student resources at your college as any other college student.
It’s our job to answer questions, so if you have a question, just ask! Access library resources and services 24/7 from the library’s webpage
Virtual resources and services include:
- eBooks, eAudiobooks, articles, streaming video, and more
- Live virtual reference (chat or video) as well as searchable FAQs
- Submit a question when we’re not live (you can expect an answer within 24 hours)
- LibGuides on how to use the library, how to do research, suggested library resources by subject.
- Use your student email address and password for off-campus access to the library’s online resources
In-person resources and services include:
- Check out books, calculators, board games, DVDs and more.
- Computer lab/printer access
- Study spaces
- Your student ID is also your library card. Please bring it with you whenever you visit the library