At Ashland Community and Technical College, we offer dozens of scholarships. Some
are general scholarships for students in any field while some are dedicated to students
in specific majors.
FALL 2023 & SPRING 2024
- Priority deadline for Fall 2023 and Spring 2024: April 15, 2023.
- File for admission if new to ACTC for 2023-2024.
- Complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA after October 1, 2022.
- You must be seeking a credential (degree, diploma, certificate) at ACTC and be meeting
Satisfactory Academic Progress.
NEED HELP LOGGING IN TO THE ACTC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION?
- NEW STUDENTS: Haven’t completed an ACTC Application for Admission yet? Do that first. At the end of the application, you will receive a nine-digit
KCTCS ID number. Twenty four hours after you’ve completed the application for admission,
you are ready for step 2.
CURRENT STUDENTS: If you know your KCTCS log-in information, use that information to sign in to the
Scholarship application. If you do not know your KCTCS log-in information or KCTCS ID number, find out here. Then move on to step 2.
- Once you have your nine-digit KCTCS ID number, the next step is to set up your KCTCS User Account. (Note: This process also works for currently enrolled students that have forgotten
their KCTCS log-in information or need to reset their password.)
After your username and password are set up, you are ready to apply for the scholarship