Username & Password
HOW TO SET UP YOUR USERNAME & PASSWORD
Click setup your user profile.
Enter your birth month, birth day and KCTCS ID number, then click next.
If you do not know your KCTCS ID number, either
- Please call 1(855)246-2282. Then press option 5 for help with your account. Then press # to obtain your ID number,
- Chat with a specialist online at Help.Ashland.KCTCS.edu, or
- Visit the Welcome Center with Photo I.D.
A security code will be sent to your email address or phone number on file. Please enter that code.
Answer your security questions.
Write down your username.
Change or set your password.
- Must be AT LEAST 12 characters
- Can’t contain your name or username
*Once you have set your password, you will have access to your records. However, you will not have access to student email until 24-hours after you have registered for classes.
- DO NOT write down your password – MEMORIZE IT!
- DO NOT give your username and password to ANYONE!
- Your username and password will be the same for logging into computers on campus, Student Self-Service, email and Blackboard.