Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Instructions
If your financial aid is SUSPENDED you may file a Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Appeal to be considered for financial aid reinstatement based on extenuating circumstances that were a factor in not meeting SAP.
- First, complete a FAFSA, and your ACTC financial aid file for the award year.
- CompletetheOnline SAP Appeal Request, via your Student Self-Service account.
- Specific instructions on how to complete this process are located directly on the online form. To prevent delays, please follow these instructions explicitly. Incomplete SAP Appeal Requests will have a delay in processing.
- SAP Appeal Requests should be submitted prior to any tuition payment cancellation deadlines.
- SAP Appeal approval or denial decisions will be posted to the Online SAP Appeal Request Confirmation screen in Self-Service.
Please note: The student is responsible for payment arrangements pending an appeal decision. Tuition is not guaranteed nor is a book charge available to you pending a decision. If you have questions about this process, please contact the Go KCTCS Student Service Center at 1-855-246-2282. You can also chat online with a Student Services Specialist at https://ashland-kctcs.edusupportcenter.com/sims/helpcenter/common/layout/SelfHelpHome.seam?inst_name=kctcs-ashland or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.