The program components are as follows:
- Learning Center
- GED Information
- College Readiness
- Reading Skills / Comprehension Center
- English Language Acquisition
- Distance Learning Programs
- Workplace Education
Orientation/Enrollment of New Students (except ESL Students):
- New students should call to make an appointment. Call 606-326-2457.
- Orientation of new students is held every Wednesday at 8:30 AM.
- Assessments are administered Monday through Thursday starting at 8:00AM.
After formulating a plan of study, students have the opportunity to participate in any of the program components. Eligibility for enrollment is 18 years of age and not be enrolled in public school.