Continuing Education Classes
Some professions require individuals to take refreshing Continuing Education Units (CEUs) each year. ACTC Workforce Solutions currently offers Kentucky HVAC Master and Journeyman, Kentucky Master Electrician, Electrician and Electrical Contractor and now Kentucky Plumbing Continuing Education classes in order to enhance, improve and expand your knowledge and professional skills.
Kentucky HVAC, Contractor, Electrical and Plumbing
2018 Class Schedule - $89/person
- January 20
- February 24
- April 21
- June 2
- August 18
- October 20
- November 10
Location: RDC - Roberts Drive Campus, 4700 Roberts Drive, Building 5 (Driving Directions)
1. Visit https://ashland.kctcs.edu/Workforce_Solutions
2. Click on the Non-Credit courses, search catalog & register online box to the right of the page.
3. Click on the Professional Licensure & Certification category
4. Click on one of the following:
- Green Energy & Business Management Practices (CEU) - Electrical Contractor / HVAC Master and Journeyman / Plumbing
- Analysis of NEC Updates - Electrical / Master Electrical
5. Choose the appropriate class date you would like (Add to Cart)
6. Click Check Out
7. Either sign in to your existing account or create a new account if you don't already have one.
8. Follow the prompts until your registration / payment is complete
Questions? For more Information: Contact Chrisha Spears at email@example.com by phone at 606-326-2425.