As an Automotive Technician in one of Goodyear's Auto Service centers, you will be responsible to professionally inspect, diagnose and repair tire and conduct automotive services, while delivering an excellent guest experience. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and continually learn about new technologies in the rapid changing automotive industry, while also being successful in a team environment. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Perform line technician services, routine inspections/maintenance,
- System diagnostics, problem solving ability with full automotive troubleshooting and testing, including Brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and advanced fuel ignition, electrical, air conditioning, computer systems, power-train management systems
- Road tests for diagnosis, and service recommendations
- Road test vehicles after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to determine whether any other problems exist
- Display a commitment to learn new technologies within the rapid changing automotive industry
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior and mid-level automotive technicians
- Document all work performed on the repair order
- Report any safety issues immediately to management Promote teamwork to deliver on time and accurate guest care during all operating hours
- Maintain strict adherence to Company policy on vehicle care and operation
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
1150 4th Ave, Huntington, WV 25701
Minimum 3 years of automotive diagnosis, problem-solving and repairs experience.
Contact for Additional Information:
Alyson Morales, firstname.lastname@example.org