Full -time and Part-time positions available
First & Peoples Bank and Trust Co.
First & Peoples Bank and Trust Co. has served our community and promoted its growth for 90 years. We’re locally owned and operated as a customer relationship oriented company and we’re looking for dedicated individuals to join our team. We offer daytime Monday through Friday work weeks. Full-time employees typically work thirty-five hours a week and are eligible for medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as a generous 401K. We promote from within so grow with us!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with all aspects of deposit accounts offered by the Bank, including checking, savings, and time deposits. Complete daily operational procedures involving holds, stop payments, unposted transactions, ACH, research, etc.
- Keying transactions into our image system, correcting misreads, and balancing each batch of work. Communicate with individual Tellers as needed to ensure documents are processed properly.
- Input/Verify new account and file maintenance changes.
- Work with Netteller and Phone Teller.
- Deal with customer questions, complaints, and issues. Typical contact is by phone but may be in person or through electronic communication.
- Duties from other departments may be assigned as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
typically M-F 8:30-4
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Ability to Learn and Grasp New Concepts