Female Phlebotomist/Patient Services Coordinator Part Time
Female Phlebotomist/Patient Services Coordinator Part Time
Cordant Health Solutions
Make a Difference Every Day
Help Achieve Remarkable Outcomes in Addiction Treatment and Change Lives Join a Growing Company with Opportunity for Career Advancement
Through an innovative pharmacy program, we remove barriers to addiction treatment and deliver life-saving medications to patients in a stigma-free environment. Join a company that is driven by a higher purpose—to make a difference in the lives of those they serve, especially those affected by addiction.
We are Cordant Health Solutions®, and we are made up of motivated and compassionate team members who provide innovative tools and services through our unique pharmacy and drug testing programs to provide accurate, actionable results that help patients achieve success and optimize quality of life.
Are you looking to do something impactful? Do you feel called to make your work mean something and create a positive impact every day? We are hiring a customer-service-focused Female Patient Services Coordinator (PSC) to join our team in Eminence and Frankfort, KY. The PSC team member plays an essential role in Cordant’s service model working closely with the pharmacy team, patients, and treatment clinics, solving issues with a team-oriented and robust support system. You will be responsible for educating new patients about the Cordant pharmacy program, enrolling patients in the program, and transferring the prescribed medications to patients at the clinic to take home. Laboratory collection responsibilities may be required depending on the needs of the client.
The PSC plays a critical role in removing barriers to care by improving patients’ access to life-changing medications, aiding them in their journey to recovery. This role requires a passion for serving patients, confidentiality, organization, and ethical conduct.
This Patient Services Coordinator role is compensated between $16.00-19.00 per hour. The schedule for this role is guaranteed hours on Tuesday in Eminence from 8:30am-12:30pm and PRN availability Monday-Friday in Frankfort. Please contact us for more information!
We are specifically looking for a female candidate at this location, as you may be required to observe same-gender specimen collection. If you do not meet this criteria but are interested in pursing other opportunities with Cordant, please visit our Careers page for additional opportunities.
We are committed to developing our PSC team members through a defined career path; you will have the opportunity to build new skills, act as a leader and Cordant program-expert, and reach new heights financially. Cordant’s philosophy is to develop from within, providing tools and support to help you reach your career goals. As the fastest growing addiction treatment pharmacy in the country, serving over 10,000 patients a month, we want you to grow with us. If you are patient-focused, compassionate, organized, and ready to make a difference, we want to hear from you! Come join us and build a meaningful Cordant career.
Key PSC Functions
- The PSC is located in our client clinics and receives pre-packaged prescriptions from our pharmacy, transfers to patients after they complete their clinic appointments, collects copays, and records signatures of delivery.
- PSCs works closely with Clinic office staff to onboard new patients into the Cordant program, collecting benefit information and schedules for when the patients will have appointments at the clinic.
- As patient schedules change, the PSC works to ensure pharmacy deliveries arrive on the day the patient has an appointment.
- PSCs coordinate courier pickup or drive to drop-off prescriptions at our Cordant pharmacy if unclaimed at the end of the day.
- Responsibilities may include specimen collection for drug screening if client is also enrolled in Cordant’s toxicology program.
- Education and Experience:
- HS diploma or GED, required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree advantageous for PSC career path program
- 2+ years’ experience in a service-related industry, required
- Experience in a medical office or treatment clinic, preferred Other Requirements:
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance as a covered driver, required Candidates must live within convenient driving distance to both the pharmacy and client location Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to actively listen High degree of trustworthiness and ethical conduct Must have basic computer skills Strong attention to detail Strong interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills
About Cordant Health Solutions
Working at Cordant Health Solutions® means constantly being challenged to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic, vibrant environment. Our team members are the key to our success. We are committed to providing an environment that offers a fun, positive work environment, career-building opportunities, and a positive work/life balance. Cordant supports its team members by providing a benefits package to eligible staff that includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
Cordant Health Solutions® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes diversity leads to a stronger organization. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, arrest or conviction record, predisposing genetic characteristics, or military status in hiring, tenure, training, terms, and conditions or privileges of employment.
Eminence and Frankfort, KY
Tuesday in Eminence from 8:30am-12:30pm and PRN availability Monday-Friday in Frankfort
Contact for Additional Information
Samantha Crisci, email@example.com