Best Care Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Works as a team member to provide excellent nursing care for the patients and residents we serve.
- Provides medications and treatments consistent with standards of care and delivered with integrity and compassion.
- Communicates effectively through written documentation and verbal communication.
- Builds serving relationships with patients/residents, family members, physicians and other health care professionals.
- Champion quality of care, advocate for the customer experience.
- Current license by the State Board of Nursing, as a LPN or LVN
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Able to work cohesively with patients/residents, physicians and other team members
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Contact for Additional Information
Maggie Young, 740-574-2558, email@example.com