Courses | ACTC

What Courses Do I Take?

To begin the transfer process, students must first research what degree program or career track they are interested in and the four-year college they know they want to attend. Program and course requirements vary by each institution. Many students complete their general education requirements while obtaining an Associate in Arts/Science during their first two years before transferring. The following links provide more information on the Associate in Arts/Science programs and what degree tracks they can lead to, how to contact your advisor, and the transfer equivalencies of KCTCS courses with local four-year colleges.