Pathfinder Pantry is open to help combat food insecurity. College students need food, too! Please read the following information carefully to ensure your accessibility to the services that you need.
- You must be a currently enrolled ACTC student. Student ID or a copy of your current class schedule is required.
- You must complete the online form below OR the paper form located in the pantry.
- You must use your KCTCS email. Requests from a personal email will not be accepted.
- If you are unable to visit the pantry during the times listed, please complete the online form below. You MUST designate which campus and which day to pick up and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- You may fill 1 bag per month of non-perishable food items and receive 1 hygiene pack. You can pick up perishable food / produce weekly, while supplies are available. Perishable foods cannot be shipped to another campus.
- Each student needing services must complete a request form each month that they need services.
Our pantry is meant to supplement other assistance that you receive. We ask that you be respectful with the quantities that you take of certain items. We are doing our best to service ALL ACTC students that need assistance. Please consider working with one of our community partners to better meet all of your needs.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- College Drive Campus (CDC) - closed Tuesdays, open 10am - 4pm M, W, R, F
- Technology Drive Campus (TDC) - closed Mondays, open T, W, R 7am - 7pm
- Other hours are by appointment only
- CDC Room 163
- TDC Room 136A (inside of the Student Lounge)
- Email: AS_Pantry@kctcs.edu
The Pathfinder Pantry is committed to transforming the lives of currently enrolled ACTC students through assistance with meeting basic needs and accessing campus and community resources. The Pathfinder Pantry aims to remove non-academic barriers to college success and contributes to educational attainment for all students.
PARTNERS OF THE PATHFINDER PANTRY:
- Kentucky and Ohio residents can contact River Cities Harvest at 606-324-3663 or visit the River Cities Harvest webpage.
- West Virginia residents can contact Facing Hunger at 304-523-6029 or visit the Facing Hunger webpage.
- The Neighborhood
- Hillcrest / Bruce Mission
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) recognizes that the quality of instruction and educational opportunities for all are enhanced when the diversity of the community served is represented in the student and workforce population. The KCTCS Office of Multicultural Affairs and the 16 diversity officers at each of the colleges are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) programs which promote diversity and remedy the underrepresentation of women and people of color.