The Therapist has the primary responsibility for the assessment, planning and implementation of the treatment for youth in outpatient/substance abuse program. The Therapist provides both direct services and mobilizes the resources of the total treatment milieu.
This includes, but is not limited to, individual, collateral, group and family therapy.
- Conducts and documents diagnostic assessment and treatment goals/objectives within the appropriate time-frame.
- Directs the planning and writing of the youth’s care plan.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of treatment services for their clients.
- Promotes a positive view of RE and Re-group to the public and outside agencies.
- Provides individual, group, collateral and family treatment, as appropriate, to youth based on clinical issues and treatment needs.
- Maintains current therapy notes, treatment reports, and other written documentation and correspondence according to agency policy and within appropriate time frames.
- Attends all therapist meetings and assists in developing appropriate intervention techniques.
- Maintains current licensure and stays within ethical guidelines provided by your licensure board.
- Participates in supervision and consultation on a regular basis.
- Collaborates effectively with other assigned Re-group services and community partners.
- Meets minimum requirements for billable time on a consistent basis based on case load and area served.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in schedules and work environment.
- Provides consistent, quality treatment to all clients on their caseload.
- Ensures all necessary records are maintained and kept confidential.
- Ensures entries in all treatment plans, and narrative reports to MCO’s are done in a professional, concise and timely manner.
- Participates in “on call” schedule when appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in a Human Services or related field from an accredited university
- Hold a clinical KY Masters-level licensure (CSW, LCSW, LPCA, LPCC, LPA, LPP, LMFT, CADC, or LCADC)
- Must be able to travel throughout the Northern Kentucky region (Boone, Campbell, and Kenton counties), the position will be based out of a Re-group Office in Erlanger, Kentucky
This position is a full-time, salaried position that comes with a full benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k with employer matching
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD Coverage
- Holidays, Vacation, Personal & Sick Days
- Assistance with licensing and exam fees
- Assistance with clinical supervision
- Assistance with CEU's
- Flexible schedule
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
AN AWESOME TEAM ENVIRONMENT!
$42,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year
$42,000 - $48,000 per year