Mid Park Inc.,
Seeking a Safety Coordinator with at least 5 years of hands on experience with safety and environmental compliance. This includes, conducting accident/injury investigations, completing incident reports, conducting safety training in large and small group settings, safety inspections, with an understanding of OSHA and EPA rules and regulations, and maintaining safety data, etc.
This position will be working in multiple facilities and local travel with reliable transportation is required.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Walk the manufacturing floor on a regular basis to establish HSE presence and provide support.
- Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
- Write, implement, and manage HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures.
- Perform facility HSE Inspections.
- Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE.
- Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHA, EPA, etc.), including company HSE policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee Hazardous Waste Storage area and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labeling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc.
- Perform Storm Water Discharge sampling and document events.
- Assist in emergency response and provide first aid treatment.
- Oversee Behavior Based / Observation Safety Programs.
- Help develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Follow Crane Safety program, inspect all equipment and maintain inspection records.
- Up to 40 % travel to other locations for meetings, training, inspections, etc.
- Ability to oversee Safety Incentive Programs.
- Assist in administering and maintaining compliance programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, EAP, Hearing Conservation, Hot Work, Respiratory Protection, BBP, etc
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned.
- OSHA safety & environmental compliance.
- Current developments and trends in areas OSHA Compliance.
- Computer programs, including Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Prefer Associate Degree in Occupational, Health & Safety sciences or minimum of 5 year experience in an Environmental, Health and Safety position
- Must have proficient presentation skills in group settings both large and small
- Must be able to conduct safety trainings
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in written format (email, letters, memos, etc.)
- Five years of experience in OSHA Safety compliance
- Must have a Driver’s License and have own reliable transportation with insurance
- Technical writing a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to travel locally up to 40% of the time.
- Single medical, dental, and vision coverage for as low as $13.67 per week (available the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment).
- Health Savings Account with company contribution when enrolled in HDP
- Free 24/7 Access to physician by phone via Teladoc when enrolled in medical
- Company Paid Life and Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Optional AFLAC – Accident, Critical Care, and Hospitalization
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with 4% company match.
- Paid holidays after 30 days of employment
- Paid vacation after 90 days of employment.
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Rewards Program
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Uniform Program
- Steel Toed Footwear Program
- Uniform Program
- Boot Program
Mid-Park Inc. a forty-three-year-old locally owned parent company of multi-site manufacturing divisions that specialize in custom fabrication, roll forming, CNC machining, tooling, dies, stamping and threading. Mid-Park has built its reputation on quality products, on-time delivery, and competitive prices. Our longevity and our long-term customers are built upon this commitment Roadway Construction Products (RCP) has been a leading supplier & manufacturer of highway & concrete paving products in Kentucky and many of its surrounding states. They supply and manufacture Guardrail Systems and Accessories along with quality concrete products used in the highway, airport, and commercial concrete paving industries. AISC Certified.
Service Stamping & Threading (SST) has been a leading manufacturer of agricultural products. The Agricultural Division maintains a large inventory of agricultural hardware to meet customer needs and a full-service CNC Machining Division capable of meeting any machining needs. The stamping location has capacity from 150 ton to 800 ton. ISO 9001:2008 Certification Standard
Company Contact Information
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MidParkInc
50k - 80k
M-F 7:30-4:30 (40)