Navigating Student Self-Service
Use "My Path" to login to ACTC accounts with Single Sign-In
- At the ACTC Homepage @ Ashland.kctcs.edu
- Use Icon in Upper-right to select "CURRENT STUDENTS"
- Scroll down, find the Pathfinder
- Select the "MY PATH" option
- Use ACTC username & password
- Example username: JSMITH0001
- Example ACTC Email: JSMITH0001@KCTCS.EDU
- Login to Self-Service, Email, Blackboard, & More!
The tiles displayed on your "homepage" are your navigation tools.
Toolbar is displayed at all times
Return to your Student Homepage
Searches within your account
Displays actions, such as Sign-Out
View most up-to-date account details
Program your favorites and more
Student Center Tile
View All Account Details in One Convenient Location
- Class Schedule
- Unofficial Transcript
- Account Balance
- Anticipated Financial Aid
- KCTCS Messages
- Personal Information
- Address on File
- Phone Number on File
- And Much More!
How to Give Someone Access to Your Records for FERPA
- In the student tile, click the "Consent to Release" link
- Fill out the consent with the person’s information of who you are giving consent to (not your personal information).
How to Restrict/Release Information for FERPA
- In the Student Center> Personal Information> Click on Privacy Setting in the "other personal..." text box.
- Click Edit FERPA/Directory Restrictions
View & Edit Personal Details
- Phone Numbers
*Note* Visit the Welcome Center to change or update other account details such as name, date of birth, or SSN
Academic records Tile
View & Edit
- Home College
*Note* Always speak to a Financial Aid Specialist and Academic Advisor before changing either your major or home college.
View Tasks and To-Do Items for Financial Aid & Admission
- To-do items and tasks are usually required for your file to be complete.
- Click on each item to view details.
Account Balance Tile
Select "What I Owe" to Review Your Account Charges
- Book Charges
Select "Make A Payment" to View Payment Options
*Note* Payment Plan deadlines do apply. See Academic Advisor for details.
Financial Aid Tile
View Your Financial Aid
- Estimated Awards
- Anticipated Awards
- Account Summary
- Accept/Decline Awards
- Award Disbursement(s)
- Bookstore Release
- Book Charges
*Note* Bookstore Release needs submitted one-time only.
Self-Service Help is Available
For assistance in Self-Service including:
- Password Reset
Visit the Welcome Center
Call the 24/7 Help Desk @ 1-855-246-2282