Tobacco Free Campus
The health and wellness of our students, employees, and visitors is a top priority. With that in mind, all Ashland Community and Technical College campuses are now Tobacco Free. Tobacco Free means that the use of tobacco products is prohibited on all campuses including all grounds, buildings, and parking areas. The only allowable location for tobacco use on campus is in a personal vehicle.
This includes but is not limited to:
- chewing tobacco
- electronic cigarettes
The college supports healthy lifestyles and is available to provide resources for students and employees who are ready to cease their use of tobacco products.
REASONS FOR ACTC TOBACCO-FREE WELLNESS
- Eliminate harmful exposure to second-hand smoke on campus
- Decrease the amount of tobacco litter on facility grounds
- Offer a positive and healthy environment for visitors that frequent our facility
- Supply necessary support for those who struggle with addiction or stress management
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for everyone to work and learn!