Medical Assisting Application Submission
Thank you for submitting your application. The selective admissions process will begin after the application deadline. You will be notified via email (preferably KCTCS, if available) in approx. 6 weeks from the application deadline.
- Medical Assisting Selective Curriculum Course Schedule
- Medical Assisting Selective Admission Scoring Sheet
- Medical Assisting Requirements for Admission
In the meantime, review the steps below. If you see any that you still need to complete, please do so as soon as possible.
- Apply for Admission.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Apply for scholarships.
- Send us your final high school transcript or GED test scores.
- Send us any college transcripts, including dual credit courses taken in high school.
- Please be prepared to provide an unofficial high school transcript or official placement score sheet, if needed for enrollment purposes.