Medical Assisting Program Self-Checklist for Admission
The applicant is responsible to see that the following requirements are met and that all documents required for application are submitted no later than June 30.
- Application for admission to ACTC.
- View the Medical Assisting Conference Video AND complete the Advising Conference Certificate of Completion located on the ACTC Medical Assisting Website.
- Application for admission to the Medical Assisting Program located on ACTC Medical Assisting Website.
- Official high school transcript indicating that the applicant has or will complete a high school course of study or a passing GED official score report.
- Official transcripts of all postsecondary work completed at other institutions.
- Results of the ACT or SAT scores.