Transcripts | ACTC


Need an official transcript of your academic work from Ashland Community and Technical College? It’s easy to get one—and we’re here to help.

A transcript is the complete record of your academic work at KCTCS, including your classes, your grades, and any credentials earned. You’ll need an official transcript to transfer to another college or university, and you might need one if you’re applying for a job.

How to Order Your Transcript


  • Complete a paper Transcript Request Form in the Welcome Center at College or Technology Drive. Costs associated with this method are located on the form.

Transcript Policies

  • No transcript will be sent to any person or organization without the written consent of the individual student.
  • Transcripts from high school or other colleges will not be duplicated. You must contact that institution directly for transcripts.
  • Partial transcripts are not issued. Transcripts show all work completed at any KCTCS College.
  • If you choose the option "hold for current semester grades," please allow 2 weeks after the end of the term for processing or 3 weeks for degree statements.
  • All transcripts delivered directly to the student will indicate ISSUED TO STUDENT.  Some institutions view a transcript "issued to student" as unofficial and may not be accepted as official. Check with the institution and/or employer first.