Organization: Papa John’s
Description: Great things are happening at Papa John’s! If you are looking for a career with an
international company, flavored with challenging work, with a professional and highly
motivated team, mixed with professional development opportunities and a competitive
salary, look no further!
Papa John’s seeks people who share our philosophy for success, look for quality business
practices, advancement opportunities and meaningful work. All these combine to produce
not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
This position ensures high quality products and customer service are delivered, while
ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as company ethical
business practices. In addition, this position manages restaurant operations including
the execution of all company policies, procedures, programs and systems to ensure
What’s on the Menu:
- Demonstrate operational skills including making quality products and ensuring each
product meets Papa John’s standards and accurately reflects the customer’s order.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience, including professionally and promptly
responding to all customer concerns or issues. Solicit, share and utilize customer
feedback to improve restaurant operations and build brand loyalty.
- Supervise a restaurant team, maintaining adequate staffing levels, properly training
team members, ensuring compliance with all Papa John’s policies and procedures, and
coach to improve performance.
- Motivate team to deliver quality service to all customers while promoting a fun, energetic,
and collaborative environment.
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to restaurant team members.
- Execute cash management duties with POS and shift reports, assist in the management
of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize
- Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized and
complies with safety and security standards at all times.
Location: Ashland, KY and Huntington, WV
Critical Ingredients Include:
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to lead a team during a shift with no supervision
- Ability to work with computers, phones, fax machines and copiers
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant,
including but not limited to pizza delivery
- A valid driver’s license issued by the state in which the team member works, an acceptable
motor vehicle record, proof of auto insurance and a reliable vehicle
Contact: Jennifer Conrad, 3044155364, firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE APPLY ONLY ONLINE:
Posted: 2/23/2017 12:00:00 AM