New Adjunct Faculty Checklist
- Please contact Human Resources to complete new employee paperwork. You will need to
provide the following information:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Banking Information for direct deposit
- For assistance contact Cindy Runyon at 606-326-2038 or email email@example.com.
- Employee ID number. The Department Assistant will contact you with your employee ID number. You will need this to activate your KCTCS email account.
- Once you have been assigned a class, you will need to activate your email. Please
go to the User Account Center located here to set up your password.
IMPORTANT: If you do not activate your email account, you will not be able to
activate your BlackBoard account or input grades at the end of the semester.
Please do not skip this step!
- Adjunct ID and Parking Pass. Contact Robin Griffith at 326-2272 or
firstname.lastname@example.org to get your parking pass. Visit room 154 on the College Drive Campus or Room 101 on the Technology Drive Campus to have your employee ID made. You will need an ID to open the gate on the College Drive Campus.
- Direct Deposits are now electronic. You can access this information through Self Service for Employees (HRMS). To establish the initial direct deposit, employees must submit a “voided” check along with the direct deposit form.
- The college requires that all faculty members provide the following information to
complete their credential file:
- Official Transcripts (not issued to student) of all college courses
- Three letters of recommendation
- This information should be mailed to:
1400 College Drive
Ashland, KY 41101
- Please see your Unit Leader with any questions.
- Contracts are issued from the Academic Dean’s Office. Each semester contracts will be prepared and e-mailed to your KCTCS email. Contracts need to be signed and returned as soon as possible.
Payroll cannot be processed until the signed contracts are received. Please contact Debra Pancake at 326-2162 or e-mail email@example.com.
Other items to note:
Only the dean has the authority to cancel classes. For more information, please refer to the campus safety web page.