What is Business Administration?
The Business Administration Program offers a variety of choices for people preparing for new careers or job advancement.
You can attend full-time or part-time, with day, evening or online classes. You may even take one class at a time to build your resume while learning business principles that can be immediately used on the job.
What are my career options
The AAS Degree in Business Administration combines foundational business courses, general education courses, and courses in one of two options:
Accounting for entry-level accounting positions in large or small businesses and industries, government and service agencies, nonprofit and educational institutions.
Management for a variety of management and supervisory positions in small and large profit and nonprofit organizations.
What are my degree, diploma, or certificate options?
- Associate in Applied Science - Business Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science - Business Management
- Accounting | Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
- Accounting Recordkeeping Specialist | Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
- Advanced Business Administration
- Business Foundations | Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
- Business Transfer
- Financial Perspectives
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Supervisor | Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
- Payroll Accounting Specialist
- Pre-licensing Real Estate
- Small Business Management
- Supervisory Management | Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
|Payroll Accounting Specialist: 9 - 12 Total credit hours|
|General Business: 12 Total credit hours|
|Entrepreneurship: 12 Total credit hours|
|Leadership: 12 Total credit hours|
|Supervisory Management: 21 Total credit hours|
|Organizational Leadership: 39 - 46 Total credit hours|
|Small Business Management: 37 - 43 TOTAL CREDIT HOURS|
|Accounting: 61 - 64 TOTAL CREDIT HOURS|
|Human Resource Management: 64 - 67 TOTAL CREDIT HOURS|
2+2 transfer agreements lead from an Associate Degree to a specific Bachelors Degree at a specific university. Students planning to transfer under a 2+2 program must register for that program and follow its curriculum.
There are no special admission requirements for the program.
Length of Program
You can earn an associate in applied science degree in two years if you maintain full-time status.
This information should not be considered a substitute for the KCTCS Catalog. You should always choose classes in cooperation with your faculty advisor to ensure that you meet all degree requirements.