Radiography Program Requirements for Application
The applicant is responsible to see that the following requirements are met and that all documents required for application are on file in the admissions office no later than May 1.
- Completed application for admission to ACTC prior to published date.
- Application for admission to the Radiography Program prior to published date.
- Official high school transcript indicating that the applicant has or will complete a high school course of study or a passing GED official score report.
- Official transcripts of all postsecondary education or training which occurred outside the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS).
- Submit ACT scores OR Submit results of college readiness benchmark scores transcripts reflecting successful college level course work in reading, writing, and math (with a grade of C or better). Students must meet program admissions criteria according to the ACTC Policy for Assessment and Placement.
- CPR certification must be obtained prior to enrolling in any clinical course/practicum and certification must be kept current throughout the program.
- View online advising conference on the ACTC Radiography Website and submit proof of completion form with application.
- Completion of all prerequisite courses with a grade of “C” or better (see Radiography Program Curriculum page).
- Completion of a four-hour observation/work experience in a Radiology Department and submit proof of completion.