Practical Nursing Selective Admission Score Sheet
I. Points for global GPA:
Students will receive points for global GPA based on 12 or more credit hours completed in 100 level or higher courses.
- 12 or more credit hours completed in 100 level or higher courses? Yes_____ No______
- If yes, Global GPA: ________
|Global GPA||Value Assigned|
POINTS RECEIVED: ______
II. Completed Curriculum Course Work:
Applicants who have completed 12 or more credit hours in the approved PN curriculum from any regionally accredited college or Council on Occupational Education accreditation with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher will receive 25 points.
- 12 or more hours of PN curriculum courses completed? Yes _____ No______
- If yes, cumulative GPA in approved curriculum courses: ______
POINTS RECEIVED: _______
III. Course Success:
Students who have completed at least 12 hours of curriculum work and passed PN curriculum courses with a grade of “C” or better on the FIRST attempt will receive 25 points.
- 12 or more hours of PN curriculum courses completed? Yes_____ No _______
- If yes, curriculum courses taken passed on first attempt with a “C” or better? Yes _____ No_______
POINTS RECEIVED: ________
TOTAL POINTS RECEIVED: ________