Advanced Standing for LPNs Eligibility Check List
Note: Eligibility will be completed by Admissions. This is for reference.
The applicant must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Advanced Standing for LPNs. If the student DOES meet ALL criteria, complete the Selective Admission Score Sheet.
- Has completed application to ACTC.
- If the student is enrolled in the current semester, he/she does not need to re-apply, unless a visiting student.
- If the student is a visiting student this semester OR not enrolled, he/she needs to apply for the fall semester.
- Has completed an application to ADN Program
- Official high school transcripts or GED
- Official transcripts for all postsecondary work completed at other institutions
- Applicable official placement test scores: ACT, SAT, KYOTE, TABES
- Official NLN scores if applicable
- Pre-admission nursing advising conference (submitted name online)
- Current, unencumbered, unrestricted practical nursing license.
- Verification of Employment