LPN to RN Application Submission
Thank you for submitting your application. The selective admissions process will begin after the application deadline. You will be notified via email (preferably KCTCS, if available) in approx. 6 weeks from the application deadline.
- Associate Degree Nursing Selective Admission Score Sheet
- Advanced Standing for LPNs Eligibility Check List
In the meantime, review the steps below. If you see any that you still need to complete, please do so as soon as possible.
- Apply for Admission.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Apply for scholarships.
- Send us your final high school transcript or GED test scores.
- Send us any college transcripts, including dual credit courses taken in high school.
- Verification of Employment - This must be completed by your employer to receive Advanced Standing credit.
- Please be prepared to provide an unofficial high school transcript or official placement score sheet, if needed for enrollment purposes.