Ways to Give
Making a charitable gift to ACTC or its Foundation is an important and personal decision to invest in the future of our college and our communities.
There are multiple ways to support ACTC and its Foundation from direct giving to online shopping. Explore which options work best for you, so you can support the programs you are passionate about.
- Cash, Securities of stock or mutual funds, real and personal property
- Gifts in Honor or Memory of a loved one, a friend or business
- Matching gifts from the more than 1400 businesses nationwide that match the contributions of their employees or retirees.
- Establishing an endowment is the best way to have a permanent impact.
- Endowments allow for direct giving to a specific area of interest.
- Endowments allow only the income to be used and are designed for giving in perpetuity.
- Endowments can be named after a loved one, a friend or business
- A planned gift maximizes your giving potential and allows for giving to continue after passing. Planned gifts usually need the assistance of a professional advisor to determine what is best for you, your family members and/or your estate.
Types of Gifts
- Real and Personal Property
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
Other Ways to Give
- Online Giving
- Amazon Smile
- Kroger Community Rewards
- Golf Scramble Team
- Golf Scramble Sponsor