General Scholarship Application
General Scholarship Guidelines
- Please file for admission to Ashland Community and Technical College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid for the year in which you are
pursuing scholarship funds. Federal School
- Student must be seeking a degree at ACTC and be making Satisfactory Academic Progress toward that degree.
- Student cannot have another tuition source like outside scholarships, Voc Rehab, WIA,
tuition waivers, or other internal
- All awards are scholarship specific and will be awarded based on individual scholarship guidelines.
- Renewable scholarships will not be awarded if semester GPA falls below 2.0
- Although answering any item on this form is optional, you will be considered for every
available award only if all questions are