Pathway to Enrollment Event
KCTCS PATHWAY TO ENROLLMENT EVENT - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Pathway to Enrollment Event will take place beginning on July 3rd and will end on August 17th when the prize winner is announced. (the /"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Giveaway is Kentucky Community and Technical College System ("/Sponsor/").
By participating in the Giveaway each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to
comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which
shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection,
submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Giveaway.
Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related
to the Giveaway. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com
during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to Entrants who register at KCTCS.edu/PATHWAY and attend the event during the week of July 20th. The Pathway to Enrollment event will be held at the colleges of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. Winner must be present on any day during the event. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and KCTCS Marketing committee members (the /"Promotion Entities/"), are ineligible to enter the Giveaway. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
One winner will have his/her name drawn at random on August 10, 2020. (3) Dell Latitude 3301 will be drawn from all attendees across all 16 colleges. (2) $200 VISA Gift Cards will be drawn from all attendees across all 16 colleges. (1) $100 VISA Gift Card will be drawn for each of the colleges individual attendees.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Giveaway during the Promotion Period online by completing the entry information, which can be found on the via the website at KCTCS.edu/Pathway. Online Entries will be accepted until the day before the event on July 24 by 6PM (EST).
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Giveaway.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the Pathway to Enrollment Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified on the August 10th 2020. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: Any personal information supplied by you will be subject to the privacy. By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this giveaway (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the giveaway or download of any materials in the giveaway.
If, for any reason, the giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the giveaway.
Your entry removes all responsbility and liability for Facebook.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope toKentucky Community and Technical College System, 300 North Main Street, Versailles, KY 40383. Requests for the names of the winner must be received no later than August 10, 2020 after the Promotion Period has ended. The winning name/photo may be posted at nightatnoon.org after the event is complete.
10. SPONSOR: Kentucky Community & Technical College System, 300 North Main Street, Versailles, KY 40383
11. This event is in no way sponsored, administered or endorsed, sponsored by Facebook.