Interim Dean of Academic Affairs
Nicole Griffith-Green grew up in Ashland and holds the rank of Professor. She is the Interim Dean of Arts and Sciences and also serves as the Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) Director. Prior to her role as Dean, Nicole served as the Division Chair for Arts and Sciences, Math and Natural Sciences, and a is Professor of Biology.
- Doctor of Education, University of the Cumberlands
- Master of Science, Biology, Morehead State University
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Morehead State University
Dean of Student Success and Enrollment Services
Steve Woodburn is a native of West Virginia. He has been in community college administration since 2004. Prior to his arrival at ACTC, Steve served as Vice President for Student Success and Enrollment Management at the College of The Albemarle in the community college system in North Carolina.
- MA, Communication Studies, Marshall University
- BA, Secondary Education, Marshall University
Dean of Business Affairs
Karen J. Blevins grew up in Lawrence County, Kentucky and has been a resident of the tri-state her entire life. Prior to joining the college, she was a high school business teacher. A long time employee of the college, Blevins serves as the Chief Financial Officer of the college.
- MBE, Business Education, Morehead State University
- BBA, Business Education, Marshall University
Dean of Institutional Planning, Research and Effectiveness
Steve Flouhouse, a native of Barboursville, WV, is the Dean of Institutional Planning, Research, and Effectiveness and is the Accreditation Liaison with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). He taught introductory accounting and holds the rank of Professor.
- MS, Accounting, Marshall University
- BBA, Accounting, Marshall University