Dean of Academic Affairs/CAO
Samuel Todd Brand is a native of Mississippi. Prior to his appointment as Academic Dean at ACTC, he served as a high school speech teacher, high school basketball coach, community college faculty member, community college basketball coach, and community college division chair. He most recently served as Chair of Fine Arts/Communication and was Arts & Letters Series Director at Meridian Community College. His teaching areas are communication and economics.
- PhD, Community College Leadership, Mississippi State University
- MS, Communication, Mississippi College
- BS, Communication, Mississippi
DEAN OF BUSINESS AFFAIRS
Karen J. Blevins grew up in Lawrence County, Kentucky and has been a resident of the tri-state her entire life. Prior to joining the college, she was a high school business teacher. A long time employee of the college, Blevins serves as the Chief Financial Officer of the college.
- MBE, Business Education, Morehead State University
- BBA, Business Education, Marshall University
DEAN OF INSTITUTIONAL PLANNING, RESEARCH AND EFFECTIVENESS
Steve Flouhouse, a native of Barboursville, WV, is the Dean of Institutional Planning, Research, and Effectiveness and is the Accreditation Liaison with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). He taught introductory accounting and holds the rank of Professor.
- MS, Accounting, Marshall University
- BBA, Accounting, Marshall University
Dean of Student Success and Enrollment Services
Steve Woodburn is a native of West Virginia. He has been in community college administration since 2004. Prior to his arrival at ACTC, Steve served as Vice President for Student Success and Enrollment Management at the College of The Albemarle in the community college system in North Carolina.
- MA, Communication Studies, Marshall University
- BA, Secondary Education, Marshall University
Director of Human Resources
Kellie Allen, a Russell, Kentucky native, has been with the college since 1998, when she began as an employment specialist senior. With over 30 years of experience in the field, she is currently serving as the Director Human Resources.
- BBA, Business Administration, Ohio University
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS
Allison Goble grew up in Pike County, KY. Prior to her current role, Allison served as a Recruitment Specialist at the college.
- BA,Communications: Advertising/Public Relations with minor in Graphic Design, Morehead State University
- MBA, Business Administration, Western Kentucky University
Director OF resource development
Brooke N. Seasor grew up in Catlettsburg, KY. Prior to joining ACTC, she served as a Regional Director establishing team building and developing relationships with local businesses and prospects.
- BA, Communications and Marketing, Morehead State University