- Privacy of Student Records Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Information about student diversity including gender, ethnicity, and Pell Grant recipients can be found on the College Navigator Website
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Information on textbooks is available through our Campus Bookstore
- Educational Program
- Distance Education
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright InfringementPolicies and Sanctions (Including Computer Use and File Sharing)
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Admission or Readmission
- information about admission and readmission can be found in the KCTCS College Catalog
- Constitution Day
- ACTC celebrates Constitution Day annually on both the College Drive and Technology Drive Campuses. ACTC uses community or employee guest speakers to talk about the Constitution and provides information about the Constitution to visitors. The celebration is open to the public, students, and college employees.
Contact Us for more information.
While ACTC offers several education courses and an Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education AAS degree program), ACTC does not prepare teachers for initial state certification or licensure.
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information
- Preferred Lender Lists/Arrangements
- ACTC does not recommend, promote or endorse Lenders for private education loans.
For more information about financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid