Ways to Give
Making a charitable gift to ACTC or its Foundation is an important and personal decision to invest in the future of our college and our communities.
- Cash, Securities of stock or mutual funds, real and personal property
- Gifts in Honor or Memory of a loved one, a friend or business
- Matching gifts from the more than 1400 businesses nationwide that match the contributions of their employees or retirees.
- Establishing an endowment is the best way to have a permanent impact.
- Endowments allow for direct giving to a specific area of interest.
- Endowments allow only the income to be used and are designed for giving in perpetuity.
- Endowments can be named after a loved one, a friend or business
- A planned gift maximizes your giving potential and allows for giving to continue after passing. Planned gifts usually need the assistance of a professional advisor to determine what is best for you, your family members and/or your estate.
Types of Gifts
- Real and Personal Property
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust