Students who wish to have a transcript of grades sent to another college, organization or prospective employer should:
- Order a Transcript Online or
- Complete a printed Transcript Request Form (pdf) and return it to the Admissions office. (Preprinted forms are available at the Admissions Office.)
The first transcript is sent free. For all subsequent transcripts, a fee of $5 will be charged for transcripts mailed or received in person, a $10 fee will be charged for faxed transcripts.
- No transcript will be sent to any person or organization without the expressed written consent of the individual student.
- Transcripts from high school or other colleges will not be duplicated. You must contact that institution directly for transcripts.
- You may fax your Transcript Request Form to 606-326-2192 along with a Credit Card Number.
- Partial transcripts are not issued. Transcripts show all work completed at this institution.
- If you want your transcript requestheld for current semester grades, please allow 2 weeks for end of term processing or 3 weeks for degree statements.
- All transcripts given to the student will indicate "ISSUED TO STUDENT" which means some institutions will not accept. Check with the institution and/or employer first.