Service Delay

alert icon Service Delay: We are currently experiencing longer load times for our online application. We apologize for this delay and appreciate your patience.

Change of Personal Information in Records

Students may make address/phone number changes in their records online with Student Self-Service. To learn how to use Student Self-Service, check out our tutorials.

Students may complete the data change form located in admissions areas to change their: name, program of study, address, phone number. Note: name changes must be accompanied by legal documentation.