Tutorials and Instructions
Student Self Service Tutorials
Use the tutorials below to find out how to use PeopleSoft to get enrolled, make payments and more. Do it all without waiting in line.
Note: To view the tutorials you need to have the Adobe Flash Player installed in your browser.
- Student Center Overview
- An overview of the Student Self-Service Center.
- The Planner
- Plan your degree program and track your progress.
- Viewing Academic Requirements
- View the academic requirements for your program and find out what classes your still need.
- The What-If Report
- Thinking about changing your program? Find out what other classes you'll need.
- View Your Schedule
- Check the list of classes you are taking.
- Enroll in a Class
- Add a class to your schedule.
- Using Waiting Lists
- If a class is full you can add yourself to a waiting list in case other students drop the class.
- Verify my Enrollment
- Check to make sure you are enrolled in a class.
- Dropping Classes
- Drop a class from your schedule.
- Make a Payment
- Find out how much you owe and make a payment.
- Viewing Financial Aid Information
- View and change your financial aid information. Accept loans.
- Change Your Personal Information
- Change your address or phone number.