About Ashland Community and Technical College
Ashland Community & Technical College is a two-year college that's been serving the Ashland area since 1938.
As a part of KCTCS, Ashland Community & Technical College provides people in the Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia tri-state area with life long learning experiences and cultural programs by offering:
- University Parallel Programs for Transfer to four-year institutions
- Career Programs for advancement in many professional and technical fields
- Response to the needs of local business and industry for state-of-the-art workforce training.
- Dr. Kay Adkins, College President/CEO
- Mr. John C. Stewart, Jr., Chair, Board of Directors
- Mr. Robert J. Maher, President, Community and Technical College Foundation of Ashland, Inc.
Programs of Study
The college offers 30 programs of study including high wage, high demand programs such as:
- Criminal Justice/ Law Enforcement Administration
- Nursing (RN Training)
- Business Administration and Management
For information about ACTC please contact our office of public relations.