Sunset on the ACTC College Drive Campus

Tax Information


 2009 Tax Information

 Federal Tax Information




1040 Instructions


1040ez Instructions


 Forms and Publications Information





Local IRS offices


Kentucky Tax Information

 Kentucky Tax Forms
 Ohio Tax Information
  Ohio Tax Forms


 West Virginia Tax Information
  West Virginia Tax Forms


The ACTC Library no longer carries paper copies of Federal or States tax forms.  Libraries are also unable to assist you in filling out tax forms or providing any tax advice. 

Did you know the 2009 tax year is different from last year?  If you or your spouse have defaulted on student loans or owe money for other non-tax debt (like child support), any refund you may be entitled to can be taken by Department of Treasury.  If you are newly married  or have been married for only a couple of years, you may not know if your refund can be taken.  You can call and check (by social security number) to see if there is a debt owed.  The Department of Treasury 's Financial Management Service has an automated hotline where this information is distributed.  Call 1-800-304-3107 to find out if you, your spouse, or dependents owe money.  *NOTE: It is illegal and punishable to enter any other social security number besides your own, without the express written permission of the other person. 


If you discover that you or your spouse do owe money and it was debt acquired previous to your marriage, or if you believe the debt is not owed, there are steps you can take to make sure your refund is not taken.  For more information regarding this issue, you should review the information found on the IRS' website


Information on this page is informational only and should not be considered advice.  You should see a tax professional or carefully read the instructions found with each tax form in order to properly file your taxes.  Information found here is valid for the 2009 tax year only.